邁克爾傑克遜的隱秘的感情生涯,除了他的婚姻和幾次戀愛外,我們或許並不完全瞭解。現在我們又收到了一批關於他感情的片段,不一定知道他寫給的是誰 ,只留下無盡的遐想。
I dream of you at night 我在夜晚夢見你
You whisper in my ear 你在我的耳邊輕語
I wait for you in silence 我靜靜等待著你
Yet still you won’t appear 但你依然沒有出現
1991年的情人節, MJ寫了這樣一段話:
I still can feel you with me 我依然感覺你和我在一起
Even though your (you're) far above 儘管你高高在上
I love you so completely 我全身心的愛你
You are my only love 你是我唯一的愛
- 2. 14. 1991
MJ
在另外一則曝光的筆記裡,MJ寫道:
Thank you for illuminating my whole being. You continue to surprise me with both fantasy and wonder. I’m so sorry for not being here when you wake up. I love you, [name blacked out]. From the bottom of my heart and soul, from France to Italy, I love you.
謝謝你照亮了我整個人生。你繼續用幻想和神奇讓我驚喜。很對不起你醒來的時候我不在身邊。我愛你,(名字抹去)。從我心底和靈魂深處,從法國到義大利,我愛你。
I will call you when I have landed.
我會在飛機降落後給你打電話。
在一則MJ寫給當年“貓女”麗莎瑪麗普雷斯利的便條裡,他這樣寫道:
I truly need 我真的需要
this rest 這次休息
I hayven’t [sic] slept 我真的沒睡覺
litterally [sic] in 4 days now 到現在已經四天了
I need to be away 我需要遠離
from phones and 電話和
business people. 生意人。
I must take care 我必須首先要照顧好
of my health first. 我自己的健康。
Im’ crazy for you. 我為你瘋狂。
-Love Turd 愛你的“糞團” (MJ的昵稱)
這封信獲得了麗莎的證實。拍賣行本來要拍賣這封信,不過出於尊重,撤下了拍賣。
最後……又是一封長信,據說公佈這封信的是MJ的一個秘密女友。不過,也有人說是麗莎。目前無法證實。先看看他寫了什麼吧 ……
Why did you take away your love, the same love that made me unable to speak and made me forget my worries, the love that saved me? Tell me, did I come to [sic] short? Wasn’t I enough? Have I done or said something wrong? I believe in miracles and [blocked] angels. I know you escaped through heaven’s gates to brighten the [blocked]. I believe in FAITH, deep inside I feel that nature has banded us.
為什麼你要帶走你的愛,帶走那份讓我詞窮讓我忘憂的愛,帶走那份能夠拯救我的愛?告訴我,我是不是缺少什麼?我還不夠嗎?我做錯或說錯了什麼嗎?我相信奇跡和(文字被塗黑)天使。我知道你逃出了天堂之門,來給(文字被塗黑)帶來光亮。我相信信仰,在深心處,我感覺到是自然將我們聯姻在一起。
I have seen nothing but misery in my life until [blocked] all these years, I have been seeking to give while I only desire now to receive from you. Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind CONFUSED.
這麼多年來,我在我的生命中只看到了痛苦,直到(文字被塗黑),我一直在尋求奉獻,現在我只希望能從你這裡獲得給予。你的心主宰著我去跟隨,但同時我的靈魂受著傷害,我的頭腦一片糊塗。
I allowed you to take possession of my feelings. In return, I loved, obeyed and honored you beyond words.
我允許你佔據我的感情。作為回報,我愛你,遵從你,榮耀你,超越我的言語。
I revealed myself to you in ways from which I thought they were impossible.
我以我認為不可能的方式將我展現給你。
I saw and still see you as my soulmate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.
我把你曾經也現在依然看作我靈魂的伴侶,看作我的妻子,我第四個孩子的母親。(注:這表明這封信是在MJ有了三個孩子以後的時間段)
信的背面:
Then what is your reason for leaving?
那麼你離開的理由是什麼呢?
Why did you go away, silently in the middle of the night without me, the slave of your heart?
為什麼你要離開,悄悄地在午夜時分,不辭而別離開我?——我可是你心靈的奴隸。
I cannot conceive it possible.
我簡直不能想像。
I know we are meant to be, I can feel it. Still I have no regrets for what happened between us, [blacked out]. I can only come to the conclusion that you have made an unnatural decision that was not supported by your heart, nor were these your words. It is my will to believe that other matters have caused you to run away like this.
我知道我們應當會成為什麼樣子,我可以感覺到。但我依然對我們之間發生的一切毫不後悔,(文字被塗黑)。我只能結論你做出了一個不自然的決定,沒有跟從你的心,也沒有你的言語支持。在我的意志裡,我相信是其他什麼事情導致你這樣離開。
But whatever the reason maybe, I will not let it divide us. I prefer myself to believe that our parting is only temporary.
但無論什麼原因,我不會讓它分開我們。我更願意相信我們的分開只是暫時的。
Let me strive for another outcome.
讓我為另外一個結局努力。
[blacked out] (文字被塗黑)
For ever yours, 永遠屬於你,
[blacked out](文字被塗黑)
Call me [blacked out] 給我電話(文字被塗黑)
沒有留言:
張貼留言