Translate

2018-02-24

年輕時柴克艾弗隆說的話,竟讓麥克傑克森落淚!

 (Efron Made Michael Jackson Cry! | The Graham Norton Show)


發佈於 2018 年 1 月 26 日   林恩立 翻譯   Evangeline Chung


        I know that Michael Jackson was real hero of yours.
You...Did you meet him, or you didn't meet him?
No, No...I never. I talked to him on the phone.
Yes. How did that happen?
Uh...How did that happen...
I was in Paris, and I was with Kenny Ortega.
We were promoting High School Musical 3.
I was probably 20, maybe 21 at the time.
And we were at dinner.
And somehow I got at the head of the table, and Kenny was on the another side of the table,
our director Kenny Ortega.
And his phone rang.
I remembered I got this look like-
"You want this phone call."
I was like, "Okay," so I came over and, "What's going on?"
He goes," It's Michael Jackson."
I am like, "What?"
He answered me the phone, and I was like,
"Uh...Hello?" And I heard, "Hi, who's this?"
I was like, "Hmm...This is Zac Efron. I am a massive fan, and I am an actor. And you're like my          hero..."
I didn't know what to say.
I was like...kind of...I was just at a loss for words, and rambling on.
And then he said, "That's really nice. Can you hang the phone back to Kenny?"
So, I did.
And I was freaking out. I just talked to Michael Jackson. He is my hero. I was tripping.
And I set back down, just a little dizzy.
All of a sudden, the phone rang again.
And Kenny answered. I saw him kind of confused cross the table.
And, he like...looked at me again he's like, "You want to get the phone."
I was like, "Okay." And he hang the phone to me. He goes, "It's Michael Jackson again."
I was like, "What? Okay."
And I picked up the phone I was like, "Hello?"
He goes, "Oh this is Zac from High School Musical?"
And I was like, "Uh...Yeah."
And He was like, "Oh, I love what you do. I am a huge fan. I love what you do."
And I've lost it. I just lost it.
I lost my balance. I think I fell over into the wall.
I was like, "You know who I am?"
I just started crying. I was a mess. Literally, I was making a fool out of myself.
I was like slipped down to the floor pathetically.
And professed how much I love him.
Like, "You are my hero. You are the reason I do what I do.
Thank you so much Michael for everything.
Thanks for show me how to dance. How to be...you know...How to believe in myself.
How to...I don't know...How to shine.
And...that made him cry.
Both crying for each other on the phone.
And he ended whole the whole phone call conversation with something along the lines of,
"Hey Zac." and I was like stop crying for a second.
"Isn't it awesome?" and I was like, "What?"
And he goes, "Dream really do come true, don't they?"
And I was like, "Michael you can't say things like that. You're killing me man. You're killing                me."


柴克艾弗隆接偶像電話 與麥可傑克森隔空「一起大哭」

原文網址: https://star.ettoday.net/news/1083498#ixzz56nQdUJXA

記者傅家妤/綜合報導


好萊塢男星柴克艾弗隆(Zac Efron)近來重回歌舞電影出演《大娛樂家》(The Greatest Showman),上映後隨即大獲好評,他上訪談節目宣傳新電影時透露,自己過去曾經跟偶像麥可傑克森(Michael Jackson)通電話,但結果卻是兩人都在電話中哭了起來,讓人笑翻。
柴克艾弗隆與《大娛樂家》同劇演員休傑克曼(Hugh Jackman)以及贊達雅(Zendaya)上訪談節目《The Graham Norton Show》宣傳新電影,期間他透露自己10年前曾經與偶像麥可傑克森通電話,當時在巴黎宣傳《歌舞青春》電影,剛好對方撥電話給電影製作人Kenny Ortega,因大家都知道他非常喜歡麥可傑克森,於是Kenny就示意讓他接電話。



▲柴克艾弗隆回想起接到麥可傑克森電話的瞬間。(圖/翻攝自YouTube)
沒想到,柴克艾弗隆因太緊張,接起來就語無倫次說了一輪,麥可傑克森僅默默說了一句,「那真的很棒,你現在可以把電話還給Kenny了嗎?」此話一出,在場的人都笑噴了,後來麥可傑克森在得知他就是《歌舞青春》的演員後,還特地回電告訴他自己是《歌舞青春》的粉絲,「我聽到這句話已經完全迷失了,整個跌撞在牆上,我哭了出來,我當時就是一團糟。」
麥可傑克森聽完柴克艾弗隆的感性告白後,也忍不住哭了出來,兩人就在電話的兩端邊落淚邊聊天,最後他默默地說出了一句,「你不覺得這真的很棒嗎?夢想真的可以成真,不是嗎?」柴克艾弗隆聽到這句話後,整個人大崩潰帶著哭腔直呼,「麥可你不能說這樣的話,這真的讓我崩潰,這會讓我崩潰!」這段與偶像的通話的逗趣經歷也讓在場的人都笑翻。

沒有留言:

張貼留言