Translate

2015-05-14

Black child with one white glove that glows

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=8510

 Rather than writing about the trial right now and that jerry-rigged, hideously imprecise drip setup we learned about on Thursday from Dr. Shafer; rather than ruminate about how Conrad Murray obviously “infused” (maybe even poured) propofol into Michael’s body as he lay dying while Murray chatted and texted with his various mistresses and other patients, I decided instead to write about a more pleasant subject. That’s not to say I won’t write a summary of weeks 3 and 4 of the trial. I will, and I will do so as much for my own reference as anyone else’s. But right now, something more pleasant is needed for my own heart and soul and maybe yours, too.

In the past, I’ve presented quite a bit of material on this site about Michael and art. I’ve written about Michael’s own artwork, and about artwork Michael commissioned from other artists and that he inspired in other artists. One artist I did an interview with a while back was Nate Giorgio.*Just today, I came across something that I’m not sure I’ve seen before. It’s a painting Michael commissioned by Nate Giorgio along with a note about just how he wanted the painting done. Michael’s note reads:

Nate Do this picture for me But make the Baby in the Blanket Me. A little Black child with one white glove that glows. Love, Michael Jackson. p.s. put your Heart into this one.



Another thing that I came across (and I’m not really sure what to think of it) was a print from a March 2011 issue of Vanity Fair by an unknown artist entitled “A Very Special Delivery“. Or, “Elizabeth Taylor Ascending to Heaven Accompanied by the Angels Michael Jackson and Richard Burton“. It features Michael and Richard Burton as angels welcoming Elizabeth Taylor into heaven.

Vanity Fair is proud to offer the exclusive first image of a lost masterwork recently discovered in a cellar of the building formerly occupied by Chasen’s restaurant in West Hollywood, California: artist unknown, date unknown (circa early 21st century). Oil and PaintShop Pro, 48” by 32″. Collection of Hamish Robertson and Bruce Handy.

A note included with the article states: “Scholars believe the falling pink roses symbolize a new fragrance line Taylor had on the drawing board at the time of her death.”


沒有留言:

張貼留言